| The following article is currently being improved for the benefit of all visitors. Pages carrying this template may contain issues which will be fixed as soon as an editor is available to do so. Please bear with us while improvements are being made. Therefore we request visitors to give editors time and patience to work on the page and assume good faith until the edits are complete. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause in the meantime.
Please be aware that pages which are not given such a chance before this template is removed will be protected until an experienced editor is available to work on the page.
Haruna Iikubo (飯窪 春菜 Iikubo Haruna?, born on November 7, 1994 in Tokyo) is a Japanese fashion model, actress and pop singer. She is a tenth-generation member of the pop group Morning Musume. She is a former model for the Japanese fashion magazine Love Berry.
In 2009, Haruna won a special award at the exclusive auditions for the fashion magazine Love Berry. She first appeared as a model in the June number of the magazine. Since the July issue, Haruna Iikubo adopted the stage name Hau Dan (壇 はう?). She "graduated" from Love Berry (left the project) in the February 2011 number.
In 2011, Haruna participated in the 10th generation auditions for the pop group Morning Musume. Throughout September, she appeared weekly on the TV show Hello Pro! Time in the segment dedicated to the auditions.
On September 29, 2011, at a concert at Nippon Budokan, which was part of Morning Musume Concert Tour 2011 Aki Ai Believe: Takahashi Ai Sotsugyō Kinen Special, it was announced that Haruna Iikubo passed the auditions alongside 3 other girls: Ayumi Ishida, Masaki Satō, and Haruka Kudō.
Morning Musume member colorEdit
First, Haruna Iikubo was assigned the color chocolate. At the end of July 2012, Haruna Iikubo announced at a concert: "I'm graduating from the chocolate color". From the Morning Musume 2012 autumn tour she would be working in a new color image, and the new color would be made public at the July 30 Morning Musume's Ustream broadcast starting 19:30 JST. At the broadcast, her color was revealed to be honey color (ハニー色?).
Hello! Project groups and unitsEdit
- "Pyoco Pyoco Ultra" (January 25, 2012)
- "Ren'ai Hunter" (April 11, 2012)
- "One Two Three / The Matenrō Show" (July 4, 2012)
- "Wakuteka Take a Chance" (October 10, 2012)
- "Help Me!!" (January 23, 2013)
- "Brainstorming / Kimi Sae Ireba Nani mo Iranai" (April 17, 2013)
- Hello! Project Mobekimasu
- "Busu ni Naranai Tetsugaku" (November 16, 2011)
- Inu to Anata no Monogatari: Inu no Eiga (犬とあなたの物語 いぬのえいが?) (2011)
- Glass no Kiba (ガラスの牙?) (August 3, 2010, Chubu-Nippon/TBS）— as Kumi Toda (戸田くみ?)
- Sūgaku Joshi Gakuen (January 11, 2012 — March 28, 2012)
- Morning Musume
- Morning Musume Concert Tour 2011 Aki Ai Believe: Takahashi Ai Sotsugyō Kinen Special (コンサートツアー2011秋 愛BELIEVE～高橋愛 卒業記念スペシャル～?) (September 2011)
- Hello! Project 2012 WINTER Hello☆Pro Tengoku ~Rock-chan~
- Hello! Project 2012 WINTER Hello☆Pro Tengoku ~Funky-chan~
- Morning Musume Concert Tour 2012 Haru: Ultra Smart (February 18, 2012 — May 13, 2012)
- Love Berry (June 2009 – February 2011, exclusive model)
- memew Vol.44
- CM NOW Vol.144